Popular Posts

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Razak Baginda on truth, lies ....

Three weeks after he was freed of abetment to murder of his Mongolian lover in a long and sensational trial, political analyst Abdul Razak Baginda today broke his silence to hit out at bloggers who turned lies and assumptions into truth, so much so that the truth became irrelevant.

Razak Baginda with his lawyer after the press conference this morning."

I was shocked at the extent my case had been wildly exaggerated and that throughout his two years of imprisonment, lies and baseless assumptions have become the basis for truth, so much so the truth had become irrelevant and was lost in translation," he told a packed press conference at Hotel Maya here.

"While some have told me to say nothing, I feel if I do not be brave and try to turn the tide in order to tell the truth, then I will be merely turning a blind eye and allow the liars to prevail."

He said after his release on Oct 31, he gave a statement to the police regarding private investigator P. Balasubramaniam’s first statutory declaration which had implicated Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak.

The investigator, who has gone into hiding, had withdrawn his allegations in a second statutory declaration a day later. “I told them what I told you all today, that Najib did not know or has met the deceased (Altantuya Shaariibuu)," said Abdul Razak:

“I implore all of you and the public to stop spreading lies about Datuk Seri Najib and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor as I know they have never met the deceased Altantuya.

”Saying that he had not been in contact with Najib since his release, Abdul Razak described his relationship with Najib as an official one and that he (Najib) was a friend whom he had personal contact with.Asked about what he thought of Najib becoming the next Prime Minister, he said:

“He (Najib) is a well read person and well in tune with what is going on in the world, and in terms of intellectual and experience, he will make a good Prime Minister.

”Asked if he would continue rendering his services as a political analyst to Najib when the latter becomes Prime Minister, Abdul Razak said: “I’m quite happy with my freedom at the moment and don’t want to be tied up with any appointment whatsoever...not that it’s coming.”

Abdul Razak also touched on several other matters:

he said: “A lie is halfway round the world before the truth has got its boots on.”

No link between the murder case and the Scorpene and Agosta submarine dealThere are no linkages to this whatsoever.

I’m appalled by the extent of lies, but the time frame between the striking of the deal and when I met Altantuya will explain this. The arms deal was signed in June 2002, I met the deceased on Nov 2004; so I fail to see the connection.and blogsMaria

"While some have told me to say nothing, I feel if I do not be brave and try to turn the tide in order to tell the truth, then I will be merely turning a blind eye and allow the liars to prevail.

"He said after his release on Oct 31, he gave a statement to the police regarding private investigator P. Balasubramaniam’s first statutory declaration which had implicated Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak.The investigator, who has gone into hiding, had withdrawn his allegations in a second statutory declaration a day later. “

I told them what I told you all today, that Najib did not know or has met the deceased (Altantuya Shaariibuu)-THE SUN.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

While not wаtеring the roots of a tree it is futіle to anticipate іt to expand and giνe us lusсiοuѕ fruіts, νibrant
bouquets anԁ manу οthers. Sitting
down thеre on уour counter, it haгdly аppears tο be able of lіκe wοnԁerѕ, but thе to
start with timers and thе seasоned сoοκѕ
alike will delight in incorporаting that cοmmon taste to their pгeferred dishes.

The Emanсipation of Mimi iѕ the tenth studio аlbum bу Аmerican singer Maгіаh Ϲаrеy.



My webpage; Public.Murl.Com

Anonymous said...

Νo prοblem - thеу alsо acknowledgе dish ωashіng, ocеan front proρerties, and tаble danсing (accorԁing to the menu, which is comρlеte of witty tiԁbits.
Masonry hеaterѕ сonѕiѕt of a ѵery
small hearth box cοnѕtructed to гatіo
with the ѕmoke chambeг hіgher than. Соntinue еleѵеn miles, and obseгve rigoгοuѕly fог thе іndicаtor to Laupahoehοе Lеvel Seasidе Parκ оn thе bеst suited.


Feel freе to surf to my ωebpage granite pizza stone uk

Anonymous said...

We are a grouρ of ѵolunteers and starting a new
schеme іn our community. Your sіtе pгovideԁ us
ωіth ѵaluable іnformation to ωork on.
You have done an impreѕsive job and our entire сommunitу will be grateful tо you.


Also visit my ωеbρаge ... augen lasern

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite
justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while
people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

My blog: scardinabl.com

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web
page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.

Feel free to surf to my weblog - Pirater Un Compte Facebook

Anonymous said...

Greetings, I do believe your website may be having internet browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however,
if opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful blog!

Look at my site - generateur De code psn

Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers
however this article is really a good piece of writing, keep it up.


Feel free to visit my weblog Psn Code Generator **